Peter

Peter Hirsch, you are mistaken I am far from racist.
"somewhat anti-Semitic??"
Dictionary: Hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group.
My anti religion is not against belief but the promotion of it and its use for capital gain and provocation to war for profit. Something the Rothschild dynasty has a history in. The Rothschilds are Khazars or Ahkenazi jews as was Churchill.
"You will find that approximately 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews. These people knowingly lie to the world with their claims that the land of Israel is theirs by birthright, when in actual fact their real homeland is over 800 miles away in Georgia."
[Dictionary: A member of one of the two great divisions of Jews comprising the eastern European Yiddish-speaking Jews.]
"So, next time you hear an Israeli Prime Minister bleating about the so-called persecution of the Jews, consider this, every Prime Minister of Israel has been an Ashkenazi Jew. Therefore when all these Prime Ministers have curried favour with the West for their re-establishment of a Jewish homeland, they have knowingly and deliberately lied to you, as they were never from that region, and they well know it, because it is they who call themselves Ashkenazi Jews."
Above quoted from The Rothschild Timeline.
Dictionary, Zionism: An international movement orig. for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel.
For further info about zionism, please read "jews against zionism" and wonder if I am jewish.
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/zanda.cfm
I'm not. I'm an unsuperstitious scouser. Married to a muslim, and with jewish blood in the family by marriage.

Your call for me to be ashamed should be redirected.
The moderators are guided by their self preservation instinct. My comment was not religiously motivated.
Google Sir Frederick Barclay Rothschild
Ditto Sir David Barclay Rothschild
Then you may understand why my comments get zapped. SFA to do with hatred of jews.
As far as Zionism is concerned, the founder of Zionism and apostate, Theodor Herzl, sought to intensify hatred of the Jew in order to enhance the cause of political Zionism. Here are some of his “pearls”:
“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews.  The anti-semites shall be our best friends”. (From his Diary, Part I, pp. 16)
Additional words from the vivid imagination of this dreamer, from p. 68 of Part I of his Diary.
"So anti-Semitism, which is a deeply imbedded force in the subconscious mind of the masses, will not harm the Jews. I actually find it to be advantageous to building the Jewish character, education by the masses that will lead to assimilation. This education can only happen through suffering, and the Jews will adapt."
Hateful views of Jews as being subhuman did not have to be invented by Nazi theorists such as Hitler, Goebbels, Rosenberg and Streicher. This ideology was simply adapted from statements of political Zionists such as those found in the writings of the Zionist Yehezkel Kaufman in 1933.
---------------------
I don't normally bother to explain myself. I have no problem with my conscience. At least I have one.

Look here
http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm
and scroll to 1933 to learn how wwII came to the States.
---------------------
The reason for the bank collapse looks to be due to a bank scam, pyramid or Ponzi with the eu-lab obligingly being the last "buyer" with public cash. Rothschilds control and or influence the major banks including the BoE. Pyramid schemes are illegal. Mandelson and Osbourne (Cameron too) have a close association with the Rothschild family.
Who is in court?

Opening eyes is a hard enough job when comments to e.g. the Guardian are on auto delete.
Looks like I'm going the same way here.
I'm surprised MyT has given me exclusivity.
I care about people.
I care less about politicians, bankers and mega rich assholes that think the planet has a consciousness so we should all suffer to their profit.

Remember this, I've been consistently right about gang green. My knowledge of what is true and what is hyperbole wrt the zionist Rothschilds is increasing all the time. They don't control the central banks of N. Korea or Iran. Watch. They will.

This comment has a life expectancy of a moderator's tea-break or less!
:)
When you know some more, consider apologising for intimating a friendship with an eco-fascist.

Nb, how have US banks suffered through the crisis? Source - What's missing in the financial rules bill 

No comments:

Post a Comment